Subscribe to Computing Intelligence

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Royal Tyrrell Museum Pictures

In response to my last post, BeamStalk made a request for pictures from the Tyrrell Museum itself (and not just the badlands around it). Like many museums, it is hard for pictures to capture the experience of actually being there and looking at the exhibits, but I will attempt to oblige with a couple of the pictures that I did take. Please ignore my incredible dorkiness that mars what would otherwise be perfectly reasonable dinosaur museum pictures...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude are you 6 and a half feet? Cause, damn! :)

Also, those pictures ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Mozglubov said...

Haha, no, the angle of that picture is misleading... I'm only a couple inches over six feet (between 6'2" and 6'3").

Glad you like the pictures, though. Dinosaurs are awesome.

Unknown said...

still got like 3-4 inches on me! (maybe 5...).

I heart Dinosaurs. Though, I support their continued extinction. Well, having a few brontosaurus or triceratops would be cool, but not sure I could handle a world co-existing along side Raptors and allosaurus and such. I would spend my short life before getting eaten pissing myself.

BeamStalk said...

Thanks! I always enjoy fossils and pictures. I really would love to go visit the museum and will have to make a point to do it someday.

I regularly visit and am a member of the natural history museum here in Oklahoma. I have some pictures from it on my blog.

http://riotingmind.blogspot.com/2009/04/sam-noble-oklahoma-museum-of-natural.html

I am 6'6" btw.

BeamStalk said...

Whoops forgot to update my blog with all the pictures from that trip, but the rest are here:

http://justin342.fotopic.net/c1680140.html

Kim said...

Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7zo2zY1Zqg

Also, great museum. That was one of the highlights of my family's summer vacation around BC and Alberta.