Subscribe to Computing Intelligence

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Personal Aside

My imminent departure from Göttingen and return to Toronto suddenly seems much closer this side of the weekend than on Friday... While I have a variety of planned posts, most of them are only partially finished (or only exist right now in my head) and must yield to more pressing concerns such as writing my final research report covering what I've done here at the Max Planck Institute and studying for the exams that are awaiting me in Toronto. While I do find blog maintenance a good tool of procrastination/relaxation between bouts of work, my mental moods do tend to get more unstable and my writing more sporadic when under stress. Thus, I warn you that updates might not flow very smoothly over the next two and a half weeks, but there will likely be the occasional flurry of snippets.

0 comments: