Subscribe to Computing Intelligence

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Idle Thoughts Can Have Consequences

I'm sure most of my readers, even if they have been reading this blog since October of last year, have likely forgotten about this post on my rather trivial enjoyment of a couple of names. I certainly had forgotten I had posted it... until I got a comment and an email from Cosimo Commisso himself! Thankfully, Cosimo Commisso seems to have a good sense of humour and rather enjoyed the post. Still, it is a reminder for minor bloggers like myself - you might be used to prattling on about whatever happens to pop into your head, but you never know who might actually decide to have a look at what you have written (even months after the fact). So, Dr. Commisso, thank you for having a sense of humour.

Anyway, I am off on a day trip to a nearby town tomorrow, but be sure to check back early next week. I am putting the finishing touches on a review of a talk I went to a couple of weeks ago by the philosopher Timothy Williamson, so that should be up Monday or Tuesday.

0 comments: