Subscribe to Computing Intelligence

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ludwig Prandtl Wants Me

This is just a quick note saying that it seems like I will be going to Germany for two months this summer to perform research at the Max Planck Institute for Dynamics and Self-Organization as part of the Ludwig Prandtl Summer Internship program. There are still some details to finalize (and plane tickets to buy), but it is all very exciting and daunting. I will be posting some more information as things progress later, as well as some information about where in Germany I am going to be and what I will be working on, but for now I have some other stuff that needs taking care of before I get my wisdom teeth taken out tomorrow morning and spend a few days hopped up on pain killers.

Note: For those who don't remember who Ludwig Prandtl is, as I have mentioned before, he is the man.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moreover, he did not specify which daughter.

Sounds wicked man, best of luck!