Subscribe to Computing Intelligence

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Custom Search Added

I just thought I would point out that I have added a custom search to the sidebar just above Places of Interest. I thought it might be easier to use than the "What I've Written About" item when trying to find a specific post considering some of the topic labels have gone into the double digits with number of posts. I tried a couple sample searches myself to see how it works. While it doesn't seem to be that great, if there is an old post that you vaguely remember and for some reason want to reread but cannot seem to find, give it a go and it might help you track the post down (especially since my labelling practises have changed over the course of this blog's lifetime, so they are not always entirely consistent). As always, if there is something else in terms of functionality or subject matter you think should be around here, let me know and I will see if I can be accommodating.

0 comments: