Subscribe to Computing Intelligence

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Another Reason to Suggest Favourite Posts

Even if you don't think I am deserving of best science post of the year (a conjecture I would truthfully have to agree with... there are a lot of bloggers out there, many of whom write much better than I), there are two more reasons why I would appreciate some feedback on which posts you have enjoyed and which you have not. The first is that I am planning to add a sidebar element which will highlight a selection of five or so posts which might be worthwhile for new readers to have a look at. So far, I thought perhaps my series on top-down visual processing, my post on free will, and my post explaining the nature of brain waves might all be candidates. Of course, I am not always the best judge of my own work, which leads me to the second reason why feedback would be much appreciated. While a large part of my reason for maintaining this blog is the selfish desire to expound at length about whatever subjects strike my fancy, I also hope it will be an enjoyable reading endeavour. Therefore, I would like to get as broad a sense as possible from my current readership of which posts worked and which did not.

For those who have taken the time to send me your thoughts, thank you. For those who will do so in the future, thank you in advance.

0 comments: