Subscribe to Computing Intelligence

Friday, May 8, 2009

Alive and Recovering

Just a quick note saying I am currently in recovery mode. I am minus four to five teeth (one tooth was apparently a double) and in a fair bit of pain. Also, I'm a little loopy, being on a fair bit of Oxycodone and Acetominophen. Since I don't really have a lot to do other than lie around, watch television, read, and feel sorry for myself, I'll try to get some of the blogging that has been piling up around here done. However, I'm not sure I'm thinking all that well, so if the posts are a little rambling and sub-par, please let me know and I will try to rectify the situation. Anyway, it is time for me to try and get some sleep. Just as a passing comment, I have to say if some god designed us, he really wasn't thinking straight when he put wisdom teeth in our mouths.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude, the pain meds they gave me when I got my wisdom teeth pulled was worth it! I did hurt for a week though...which really sucked.

Also, god has to give us pain so we can understand joy. That is why he put wisdom teeth in our mouths. What, do you think he should be able to allow us to experience joy without the pain? You don't think he's omnipotent do you? Oh, wait, he is? Well, then he is just a jackass then!