Subscribe to Computing Intelligence

Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Plan for a New Weekly Feature

Of course, I should be studying for my neuroscience exam right now, but while doing that studying my mind keeps wandering to things I would rather be doing. One of those things is writing inane tidbits for this blog. So, to satisfy my slightly OCD need to write something, I've decided to write a short bit about what I will write about tomorrow when I actually have the time to do a proper post. The idea is to start doing a weekly post every Friday (that seems as good a day as any to do it on). This way I can make get into the habit of making sure I generate at least a little new content on a somewhat regular basis.

The planned feature will be called Scientist Appreciation and will basically be a short or long (depending on how much I know and how much research I feel like doing) bit about some scientist and his or her accomplishments from my skewed perspective. The scientist up for tomorrow: Donald Hebb.

0 comments: