Subscribe to Computing Intelligence

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Not Much Going On

Not much has happened in the last couple days. I filed my taxes, which was nice to finally have out of the way. I played some squash, which is good considering that my physical activity in the first three and a half months of this year consisted of walking to and from campus (and occasionally to the grocery store). One thing I am quite pleased with is that I cannibalized the hard drive from my laptop (the screen was shot, making the laptop pretty much useless as a unit) and successfully transfered it into a cute little hard drive enclosure. So I now have a nice little 60GB portable hard drive about the size of an iPod. Of course, the hard drive transfer isn't really an act of technical genius, but since I am a bit of a loser when it comes to dealing with hardware, I was fairly proud of myself.

Anyway, time to get back to working on that fine balance between studying and procrastination.

0 comments: