Subscribe to Computing Intelligence

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Mission Statement

While I doubt many people will be reading this for a fair while (if ever), I should outline what I intend to do write about. I intend to write about the things that I find fascinating, clever, interesting, and, though I will endeavour to keep this last part to a minimum, annoying. Such things that fall into the happy set of categories include science, mathematics, games, politics (when it isn't depressing), and much more. Such things that fall into the unhappy category include scientific ignorance and politics (when it is depressing). As the name of this blog may suggest, I study computational neuroscience. Thus, the main area of focus will probably be within the realms of artificial intelligence and neuroscience.

Anyway, hopefully it will be interesting (more interesting than this post), and not just a waste of cyberspace.

0 comments: